Ofsted & Performance Tables
At Southill Lower School we are proud of all our achievements. Below you can read our most recent Ofsted report (February 2016) when we were judged to be a good school.
The report celebrates how ...
- Southill is a school where pupils "enjoy school and feel safe".
- At Southill "The lively curriculum enthuses pupils and effectively promotes their personal development and positive attitudes to learning".
- "Pupils enjoy lessons".
- Pupils "say that there is no bullying and they are confident that they can turn to a trusted adult if anything makes them unhappy".
This builds on our 2011 Ofsted report, which also judged us to be a good school and noted how...
- "Pupils enjoy school, reflected in their high rate of attendance, make good progress and achieve well".
- "Pupils make good progress because teaching is good in the large majority of lessons".
- "Pupils behave well".
You can download our latest inspection report.
You can also access our DFE Performance Table.